Are you looking for an easy way to workout from home? Joining a gym may seem like the norm when it comes to working out, but this can be an inconvenience. For us who work nine to five, five days a week, the last thing we want to do is either get up early or take time after work to go to the gym. It’s much more convenient to simply wake up, walk to your living room and workout from there. You can simple workout in the comfort of your own home and watch whatever show or movie you want to with a stationary bike at home. You have most likely seen commercials for stationary bike options, but some of them are so expensive you might as well be putting down a down payment for a car.
That is where the JOROTO SP03 Folding Upright Bike comes in. This inexpensive option can be used right in the comfort of your own home. Health professionals suggest that people engage in aerobic exercise for about thirty minutes a day, so that is why having a stationary bike is a good idea. There are a lot of options out there and sometimes, you need a little help in deciding which is the right bike for you. That is why I am going to lay out what the JOROTO SP03 Folding Upright Bike is and what customers are saying about it.
What is the JOROTO SP03 Folding Upright Bike?
The JOROTO SP03 Folding Upright Bike with pulse is a stationary bike that allows you to use it while sitting, standing, and back peddling. With having the freedom to sit and stand, you have the ability to up your exercise to push yourself. Mix up your cardio with this stationary bike!
Here are some details that will help you know a little more about the JOROTO Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike:
- This stationary bike uses a solid flywheel and firm steel frame construction. It can hold up to 220 lbs and is incredibly quiet. When you are looking to use a bike inside, you don’t want it to be loud; you don’t want to wake up anyone in the house who may be sleeping while you exercise.
- The JOROTO is adjustable and foldable, which means you can move it to any place in the house. If you’re not using it, you can fold it and put it away in storage or even a closet, as it fits well inside one.
- The seat has five levels and has anti-skid caged pedals that you can adjust for any foot size.
- The JOROTO has a digital monitor that displays ODO, distance, time, calories, scan, and pulse. This is a helpful tool when trying to record your progress while working out.
- One last thing you should know is that the JOROTO has a one-year free replacement warranty for all of the parts on the bike. A responsible professional will respond within twenty-four hours of being contacted to assist with any questions that you may have.
In case you are interested in the assembly, here is a video guide:
Pros and Cons
Now that we’ve gone through the basic details of the JOROTO SP03 folding exercise bike, let’s go through some of the positives and negatives of this adjustable bike.
Conclusion – Is JOROTO SP03 Worth It?
Our rating: 4.4 / 5
For those who are looking for an inexpensive option that can be stored easily, perhaps you want to consider the JOROTO Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike. If you are someone of average height and you’re looking for a light workout to help you keep up with your health, then this bike may be the right option for you.