|Weider Power Tower is one of the most popular home gym equipment on the market today.|
If you’re on the hunt for something that will help you focus on your upper body and core, without costing a heap of money, you’ll definitely want to take a look at the Weider Power Tower.
When you think about home gym equipment, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? For many people, they’ll immediately conjure up thoughts and ideas of beefy, expensive, and crazy powerful machines that are designed for the ultimate, hardcore workout buff. While there’s nothing wrong with this type of equipment at all, it isn’t always the best fit for everyone. These types of machines are often big, bulky, and quite expensive. Again, they’re the perfect match for some people, but not for everyone.
So, what if you’re someone who really doesn’t want the biggest and beefiest home workout machine out there? That’s perfectly fine, but what kind of equipment should you look at? There’s still a great deal to choose from, and because of all the selections available to you, it can often be difficult to determine exactly what machine will suit you best.
Features of Weider Power Tower:
Push-Up Station for strengthening your biceps, core, and shoulders.
Pull-Up Station for adding noticeable definition to your forearms and biceps.
Dip Station for building up muscle in your shoulders, triceps, and chest.
Vertical Knee Raise for isolating your core, allowing you to sculpt lean and mean abs.
- All of the various workout stations include padded hand grips, and the Vertical Knee Raise even comes with cushioned arm rests. So, even during long workout sessions, you can rest assured that your arms and hands will stay comfortable during the process.
- The cushions found on the Weider Power Tower are made out of a sewn vinyl material. Along with being comfortable and looking great, these cushions are also built to be incredibly durable and long-lasting.
- Overall, the entire build of the Weider Power Tower is rather sturdy and tank-like. Despite being smaller than a lot of the other big workout stations on the market, Weider constructed this machine to last a good, long while.
- We’re very pleased to see that the Weider Power Tower appears to be very easy to assemble. From what we see, this should take about 2 hours at the most to assemble if you’re working by yourself. However, if you’ve got a friend helping you out, you shouldn’t have any trouble cutting that time in half. The instructions that come included are very easy to read and understand, and although that may not seem like a huge deal, it makes the initial setup process much more convenient and enjoyable.
- Despite its lower cost, the Power Tower comes includes a healthy amount of various features. Including, but not limited to, adjustable uprights, weight plate storage, squat rack, adjustable safety spotters, and a removable curl yoke.
- Number of people have had issues with the assembly process of the Weider Power Tower. One user reported that the tower came with screws that didn’t fit at all into the areas they were supposed to go into, and also that the included plastic caps that are used for the back support rest were completely demolished. Another user wrote that the supposedly included uprights were nowhere to be found in their order. From what we can tell, it sounds like there are some quality control issues that Weider can hopefully iron out soon.
- Another notable con is Weider’s customer support. A number of reviewers on Amazon have reported that the company’s customer service is extremely lacking and unprofessional. One user wrote that they sent multiple emails to Weider on July 10, and still hadn’t heard back by July 23. Definitely something worth keeping in mind.
|So, after all is said and done, how does the Weider Power Tower stack up? The actual tower itself is rather fantastic. With it's great durability and multiple exercise stations, this should have plenty to keep you busy. |
The real issues come into play when looking at the company's customer service and quality control. These factors may not be all that important to you, but if they are, it could be a bit of a deal-breaker.
Despite these issues, the Weider Power Tower is still an extremely durable and capable addition to your home gym setup.
Check Out Our Top 3 Power Racks
|Rank||Power Rack on Amazon||Reviews|
|2||Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Rack||Our Review|
|3||Review Coming Soon|