With twenty-eight positions and eighty-three inch overall height, and wide dimensions, the Titan Power Rack is capable of accommodating a wide variety of exercises, and it’s light weight and easy to assemble design means you can have it up and working in no time at all.
Titan Fitness Power Rack Reviewed
Max User Weight
1 Year against defects in material and workmanship
But with so many power racks out there, it can be hard to purchase the one that will suit you the best, so let’s take a closer look at its features.
The entire rack is made of heavy-duty steel and the max withstand capacity of 700 lbs speaks for itself.
Personally, I don’t think any serious lifter can reach the maximum capacity of this rack.
Titan Fitness brand again proved that they know what they are doing. The opening of the power rack is 44” with a depth of 48”.
The front to back bar measures at 26”. There is a floor space of 48” by 48”, which is pretty standard.
Pros and Cons
- GREAT FOR IMPROVING FORM: The purpose of...
- BUILD STRONG MUSCLES: This Tall Titan Power...
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Steel is renowned for...
- DIMENSIONS: This durable steel power rack...
If you want a lightweight power rack that can be assembled in a matter of minutes and offer more than enough room and support for any exercise, then the Titan is a truly great power rack.
If you can look past tiny flaws such as the j-hooks and rough knurling on the chinning bar then the titan is an excellent, well-built power rack that you should certainly consider.
- What Is DMAA Pre-Workout? (Should You Avoid It?) - November 13, 2022
- What Is Stim Free Pre-Workout? (How It Works & Benefits) - November 6, 2022
- Do Pre-Workout Gummies Work? (Guide To This New Supplement) - September 28, 2022
Last Updated on May 18, 2022