While it may not be able to comfortably hold as much weight as other racks, the Super Power Rack is still able to support enough to accommodate most exercise types.
Its large variety of add-ons still makes it an attractive choice—especially for lifters who aren’t going to be throwing 600+ pounds of weight on this rack.
Table of Contents
Features of Super Power Rack
Ground to First Hole
With an attractive white frame design and a sturdy, well-constructed build, the Super power rack is a versatile and affordable rack for weightlifters who are looking for a nice addition to their home gym.
Pros and Cons
If you like the idea of all the extra attachments and don’t intend to put more than 600 pounds on this rack, then the Super is a good rack to consider.
If you don’t mind filing down a few burs on the metal and aren’t too concerned by others’ poor past shipping experiences, then there is really nothing keeping this rack from being a great addition to your gym.
Check Out Our Top 3 Power Racks
Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage
- 【STRONG ASTM TESTED 800 LBS. WEIGHT...
- 【SOLID STEEL LONG SAFETY ARMS】- Other...
- 【MULTI-GRIP & REVERSIBLE PULLUP...
- 【STANDARD SIZED 1" HOLES】- Makes your...
Body-Solid Best Fitness BFPR100
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from heavy...
- SAFETY: The Body-Solid Best Fitness Power...
- CAPACITY: Rack weights 117 pounds and...
- DIMENSIONS: The Body-Solid Fitness Power Rack...
Last Updated on August 19, 2021
- Can Pre-Workout Cause Erectile Dysfunction? (When To Worry) - August 6, 2022
- Can You Safely Take Pre-Workout When Pregnant? (Explained!) - August 6, 2022
- Does Pre-Workout Make You Sweat More? – GarageGymPro - August 6, 2022