When moving house, it can be a real pain to transport your home gym, especially if you have lost your manual.
If you need to know how to disassemble a Marcy home gym, discover our efficient tips down below.
How To Take Apart Marcy Home Gyms (DIY Guide)
Here is our guide on how to disassemble Marcy home gyms:
Where To Find Marcy Home Gym Manual?
When working with your home gyms, it is key to always refer to the product manual for specific instructions.
We have included direct links just after the steps for each of the 2 products covered above in this article.
Typically, most Marcy home gyms will come with a product manual and a parts manual, respectively.
It is very easy to misplace your manual; you can find most Marcy product manuals on their website if you need a hand. (1)
Save it or print it out so that you can always have it ready when you need it.
Moving and Storing Once Disassembled
Once it is time to start moving and storing your home gym for transport, you will need to remember these tips for ease and efficiency.
- 1Before disassembling, take many photos of your home gym from many angles to help you remember where everything goes.
- 2As you disassemble, lay out the bolts, nuts, and other small parts in order of disassembly. Try to re-screw them where they are meant to go; if you can’t, put them in plastic sandwich bags labeled with how many are inside and the steps they are needed for. Rubber band the bags shut and tape them together to ensure they are not lost in the move.
- 3Secure the home gym's parts with ropes and rubber bands.
- 4When disassembling, try to break the gym down into light sections; aim to reduce unnecessary bulk as much as possible while doing so.
- 5Bubble wrap parts and box them if necessary.
- 6Always lift from the knees and have another person to help you.
Common Marcy Home Gym Questions
How long does it take to disassemble Marcy home gym?
It took me just under 2 hours. Some customers have reported that it can take between 1 and 6 hours or so to disassemble their chosen model. This depends on a variety of factors, including the model, how experienced you are at taking apart home gyms and whether you have someone to help.
Which Marcy home gym model is the hardest to disassemble?
The more complicated the build of a Marcy home gym model, the harder it will be to assemble and disassemble. How well-written the product manual is can also be a factor in its difficulty.
How long will it take to re-assemble a Marcy home gym?
Reassembly can be harder to achieve than disassembly; for some customers, it can take between 1 hour and 6 hours or more to reassemble their beloved Marcy home gym setup.
While it may seem daunting to start your Marcy home gym disassembly, it can be much easier with the right tools, a product manual, and a trusted friend by your side.
With our tips above, we hope that you have an easy and painless move.
Also See - How To Successfully Sell Used Gym Equipment
Last Updated on January 2, 2023