Power Rack Powerline PPR200X can be assembled and be put to use quickly and easily. Perform squats, pull-ups, incline presses, flat bench, shoulder shrugs, and a variety of other weight lifting exercises safely and efficiently.
Body-Solid Powerline PPR200X Power Rack Reviewed
Max User Weight
10-years on frame/1 year on all other parts
18 (3 inches apart)
Pros and Cons
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Power racks help...
- SAFETY: The Body-Solid Powerline Power Rack...
- CAPACITY: Rack weighs 133lbs, and has 2...
- DIMENSIONS: The Body-Solid Powerline Power...
That brings us to the final recommendation. While for the PPR200X may not be the best power rack available for benching because of its wide spacing and insufficient hooks, this power rack has proven to be excellent at almost everything else, leading it to be one of the best reviewed and most popular power racks on the market.
As long as you aren’t throwing superman-sized weights on it, the Powerline PPR200X is one of the easiest to assemble, sturdiest power racks available for the money.
- Alternative To Rowing Machine: 8 Exercises Without A Machine - October 8, 2021
- Water Rower Vs Air Rower: Machine & Resistance Differences - October 4, 2021
- Rowing Vs Running: Compared For Weight Loss & Cardio - September 23, 2021