Power Rack Powerline PPR200X can be assembled and be put to use quickly and easily. Perform squats, pull-ups, incline presses, flat bench, shoulder shrugs, and a variety of other weight lifting exercises safely and efficiently.
Body-Solid Powerline PPR200X Power Rack Reviewed
Max User Weight
10-years on frame/1 year on all other parts
18 (3 inches apart)
Pros and Cons
- Ideal for squats, incline presses, flat...
- Wide "walk-in" design
- 18 positions, Two heat tempered lift-offs
- Two saber style safety rods
That brings us to the final recommendation. While for the PPR200X may not be the best power rack available for benching because of its wide spacing and insufficient hooks, this power rack has proven to be excellent at almost everything else, leading it to be one of the best reviewed and most popular power racks on the market.
As long as you aren’t throwing superman-sized weights on it, the Powerline PPR200X is one of the easiest to assemble, sturdiest power racks available for the money.
- Can You Stack Adderall And Pre-Workout? (Safety Guidelines) - November 13, 2022
- Is Pre-Workout A Steroid (Natty Or Not?) – GarageGymPro - November 6, 2022
- Can Pre-Workout Supplements Help ADHD? (Expert Advice) - November 1, 2022
Last Updated on August 19, 2021