|This monster of a power rack is one of the sturdiest racks available in its price range, able to support a maximum load of 800 pounds.|
With chrome plated pins that resist scratching, a wide walk-in design for maximum room, and a flexible twenty-eight different positions, the Deadlift HD provides more bang for your buck than any power rack in a competitive price range.
1” steel, chrome plated safety pins with lock on design
800 pound max load
56” by 48” of space
Light weight and easy assembly
- For the amount of weight this power rack can support, it is one of the most affordable racks on the market.
- You will be hard pressed to find another power rack that is built as sturdy as the Deadlift HD for even a comparable price.
- Other advantages of this power rack include its chrome plated safety pins, the amount of space that it offers, the amount of weight its spotter catches can withstand (rated at 500 pounds), and it relatively light weight (137 pounds total).
- One common complaint with the Deadlift HD is that the welds on the J-hooks are not smooth, leading to an annoying, metal-against-metal scraping noise every time the bar is racked.
- Also, the ceiling of the rack is a little low, leading to weights hitting the top in some exercises, especially if you are above average height.
Despite the poor welds on the J-hooks and the slightly short construction, the Deadlift HD is still probably the sturdiest, best-built rack you will find in this price range, earning it a five out of five star rating.
If you are looking for a lightweight rack that can safely support and accommodate a gigantic amount of weight but don’t want to spend a small fortune, then the Deadlift HD is just about the best rack you could buy.
Check Out Our Top 3 Power Racks
|Rank||Power Rack on Amazon||Reviews|
|2||Review Coming Soon|
|3||Review Coming Soon|